Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse...

Yes, I have heard of YUM! Brands. I know they own Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC and Long John Silver's among other restaurant franchises. I also realize that many people don't know who YUM! is and YUM! would probably like to change that. I would argue that as long as people are familiar with Pizza Hut, it's really not important that they've heard of YUM!. After all, the company that makes M&M's also manufactures Pedigree, Sheba and Whiskas pet food, and no one seems all keen to get the word out about that. ("Melts in your mouth, not on your paws".)

I further understand that trumpeting the Taco Bell  name as the presenting sponsor of a HORSE race might be problematic in light of their recent "Beefgate" kerfuffle.

But, really, is this any better?



When I think "Kentucky Derby" the one word that springs to mind is definitely YUM!.

Will that be light meat or dark?

1 comment: